Our firm of LAWYERS AND TAX ADVISERS, with offices in SEVILLE, MADRID, BILBAO and VIGO, provides services to COMPANIES AND INDIVIDUALS.
COMMERCIAL + CORPORATE LAW
- Establishment of any type of societies (civil, mercantile, labour, etc.).
- Advice on corporate operations and tax implications.
- Monitoring and attendance at shareholders’ meetings, boards of directors.
- Advice to the partner/s (rights, obligations, purchase and sale of shares, participations, etc.).
- Management of the secretariat of the director´s board.
- Company mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- Incorporation and advice on joint ventures.
- Business interest groupings.
- Advice and preparation of due diligence or legal audits of companies.
- Public Sector Procurement: Advice and legal assistance on public sector procurement, both to contracting entities (in their various categories – AAPP, contracting authorities, entities that do not have the status of contracting authority) in the preparation of preparatory and award documents in tender procedures, and to contracting companies in the preparation of legal documentation in the framework of such procurement procedures.
- Subsidies and public aid: Legal advice and assistance on subsidies and public aid of all kinds, both to entities granting and managing aid and to entities receiving subsidies within the framework of the administrative procedures for awarding subsidies (directly or competitively) at their different phases: preparation, processing, awarding, execution, justification, liquidation and, where appropriate, repaidment (and sanctioninh), as well as in the stage of administrative and judicial appeal phase in its different instances.
- Administrative and litigation-administrative proceedings: Advice and legal assistance in all types of administrative proceedings (general administrative proceedings; penalty regime; property liability of Public Administrations; etc.) and litigation-administrative proceedings (abbreviated and ordinary) in their different instances.
- Regulatory regime: Support in the drafting of regional and sectorial regulatory provisions.
- Organisation and functioning of the Public Sector: Advice, especially aimed at instrumental entities forming part of the public sector, regarding their legal regime, organisation and functioning.
- Waste: Legal advice to concessionaire companies of the various services related to the collection and management – recovery/disposal – of waste.
- Patrimony of Public Administrations: Legal advice to companies regarding the use and enjoyment of the assets and rights that make up the patrimony of Public Administrations, both in the public domain (state-owned) and in the private domain (patrimonial).
- Regime of concessions, authorisations and administrative licences in regulated sectors.
- Forced expropriation: Legal advice and assistance to companies and individuals in expropiation proceedings
- Urbanism: Legal advice and legal assistance to companies and individuals in legalisation, restoration, sanctioning etc.
- Corporate Offences and Unfair Administration.
- Bankruptcy and Punishable Insolvency Offences.
- Swindling, misappropriation, falsification.
- Social Crimes and Occupational Risks.
- Sexual harassment at the work.
- Crimes against the Public Treasury and Social Security.
- Urban and Environmental Crimes.
- Company, Public Administration and Influence Trafficking.
- Offences against Industrial and Intellectual Property.
- Protection of Data and Secrets in the Criminal Order.
- Employment advice on recruitment and labour relations.
- Contractual specialities: recruitment of managers.
- Labour collective: Negotiation, agreements, union actions, etc.
- Business Crises: Acting as a lawyer before in the Commercial Courts.
- Business succession: Mergers and Acquisitions, transfer of workplaces and autonomous production units. Study together with other branches involved (tax, commercial, etc.).
- Advice and defence in labour proceedings in all instances.
FISCAL AND TAX LAW
- National and international tax planning.
- Tax auditing.
- Business restructuring: mergers and acquisitions.
- Fiscal consolidation. Advice on consolidation policies and systems.
- The family business: organisation and succession of assets.
- Economic-financial and fiscal advice.
- Tax opinions and reports.
- Tax proceedings: Administrative appeals, economic-administrative complaints and appeals to the administrative courts.
- Assistance in proceedings in tax inspection procedures.
- Economic-legal study of the business crisis: proposal of alternative solutions prior to the contract.
- Economic-legal study for the submission of a tender in the Commercial Court.
- Defence in insolvency proceedings: legal defence, assistance to creditors’ meetings, advice during the negotiation phase of the agreement.
IT LAW/CYBERLAW, TELECOMMUNICATIONS LAW AND DATA PROTECTION
Internet and IT:
- Property law on software and hardware.
- Internet contracting and e-commerce.
- Communication networks and dealing in the Telecommunications Market Commission (CMT).
- Proceedings of Licences.
- Proceedings in the Public Administration.
- Intellectual Property on Web Site.
- Security of payment methods and transactions: electronic signatures.
- Protection and registration of domain names (DNS).
Protection of personal data:
- Establishment of Data Protection Compliance Systems.
- Development and design of protocols, policies and security plans.
- Services as Data Protection Officer.
- Risk analysis in relation to the main data processing operations.
- Development of Impact Assessments (IIAs).
- Elaboration and implementation of Contingency and Business Continuity Plans in security incidents.
- Elaboration of preventive, organisational and technical measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
- Drafting of the Registry of Treatment Activities (RAT).
- Implementation of a procedure for recording incidents and reporting security breaches.
- Preparation of forms, clauses and contracts.
- Security protocols, policies and plans.
- Comprehensive and personalized advice.
- Legal planning of the Data Protection Audit.
- Proceedings before the Spanish Data Protection Agency and complaints before the judicial bodies.
- Extensive experience as Data Protection Officers in the public and private sectors.
- Legal advice on the drafting and interpretation of the general and particular conditions of the policies.
- Accident claims handling: determination of cover, establishment of reserves, refusal or acceptance of the accident.
- Defence in the courts of insurers and/or their insured persons.
- Initiation of recourse actions to safeguard the interests of the insurance company.
- Economic-matrimonial regimes and pre-marital agreements.
- Separation, divorce and civil nullity.
- Community of property: dissolution of the common property, claim for expenses.
- Joint custody.
- Visits to minors.
- Filiation, adoption, disability and parental authority.
Inheritance and donation
- Acceptance of inheritance.
- Claiming inheritances and legacies.
- Advice on testamentary dispositions.
- Declaration of heirs ab intestato.
- Agreements on partition and division of assets.
- Handling of claims, mediation and legal proceedings in consumer matters (disputes between consumers – individuals acting as such – and companies):
- Banking, financial services and insurance: handling of complaints between consumers and financial institutions or insurance companies, and proceedings in the appropriate bodies (Customer Ombudsman, DGSFP, Bank of Spain, etc.) and subsequent legal proceedings.
- Housing: consumer protection in the area of purchase and sale and rental of housing.
- Air transport: claims for delays, cancellations, overbooking, baggage, reimbursement.
- Guarantee of products and services.
- Distance contracts (e-procurement and distance purchasing). Specific regulation.
- Supplies (electricity, water, gas, telephony, internet).
- Unfair terms and transparency control
- Consumer arbitration: advice and legal assistance in consumer arbitration proceedings.
- Consumer proceedings: Advice and legal assistance in the mediation of claims between consumers and companies, either for the presentation of claims in the competent administration, their processing through consumer arbitration or in the Courts of Justice.
The ABBANTIA LAW FIRM team of professionals is used to working with international clients and has taken part in a wide variety of cases Please contact us!